Looking for a speaker with a unique perspective on parenting, rare disease, change-making in scientific research, the STEM fields, or women leadership?
PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS:
• The Atlantic’s Women In Science—In Pursuit: Breakthroughs in Medicine Symposium, Washington, D.C.
• The Broad Institute – Saving the Life of One—Translating rare disease research to more common diseases
• Harvard Medical School Precision Medicine 2018 –Assembling the Pieces of the Puzzle – Boston, MA
• CBI’s Rare Disease Innovation Summit –Boston, MA / 2018, 2019
• Quest Diagnostics—Women in Leadership –Marlborough, MA
• Bluebird Bio — Rare Disease Day featured speaker, 2018
• New England Biolabs Seminar Series with Dr. Cat Lutz, from The Jackson Laboratory –Advancing Therapeutic Development and Drug Discovery Through Early Stage Research of Rare Diseases
• Massachusetts Families Organizing for Change —Leadership symposium Keynote Speaker
• Charity Girls of Northeast Massachusetts —invited speaker/presenter
• Charcot Marie Tooth Association —Boston chapter invited speaker
If you are interested in finding out more about Jocelyn or Talia’s journey or CureCMT4J, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you.